Monday, May 31, 2010

Blog Virgin

Well hello there! After reading other people's food blogs, I think I'm gonna try and have my own. We'll see how much I actually update this, but I'll try my hardest to remember! I'm not sure if I want this blog to have a specific purpose, like just posting things I bake, or if I just want it to be a general everything about food blog. Because really, I love to eat. I wish I had a second stomach just so I could enjoy more food, but that'd be kinda weird I guess. I love thinking about what I'm going to eat for breakfast, or bring for my lunch. And I'm not really that good of a cook (yet) so I usually buy frozen foods from Trader Joe's for dinner, but I STILL get pretty excited about trying all the new things that they have there. I love going to new restaurants and trying new items on the menu. So I think that's what I'll write about. Just whatever I eat or bake or cook or buy or whatever. Is that okay with you? Good.

The only bad part is I have a crappy camera, so pictures won't be the best quality. Maybe one day I'll get a nice one..... and then I'll have to learn how to be a better photographer! Eek!

So this weekend was Memorial Day weekend, so I was off work today! Hooray! I didn't really do much, just cleaned and made some Mini Chocolate Chip Turtle Cookies! I'll post pictures later. Meanwhile, I also went to Trader Joe's and stocked up on some food for the week.

Mmm I love the Chocolate Croissants. And the BBQ chicken pizza is really good, too! So it's nice and sunny outside now after it's been raining all day, so I'm gonna go out on the deck and read a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment